Welcome to Uzbekistan, which will make you to feel the secrets of oriental dishes and opens the door to the fabulous world of pleasure with dishes like: Palov, Manti, Lagman, Kebab and taste the other memorable meals!
Arrival in Uzbekistan.Transfer at airport, accommodation and rest.
Dinner at hotel.
Main Dish: «Lagman» and fresh vegetables (possibly)
Night at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day sightseeing of Bukhara:
* ARK Fortress (VI – XIX c) – in middle ages it was a whole town with the emirs house, with wives, mosques mint place, government institutes, store rooms, a prison and a square for public executions.
* Bolo Khauz Mosque (1712) Mosque Near the Pool.
* Samanid’s mausoleum (IX – X c) – it was the first building in Central Asia constructed from backed bricks in the shape of a cube covered by a dome with unrepeatable geometrical brickwork design – a masterpiece of world architecture
* Lyabi – Haus (XVI – XVII c) – a complex with Nodir – Devon Begi madrasahs big pool surrounded by trees.
Lunch at local tea-house “Lyabi Hauz”
Menu: famous dish of Bukhara “Navruz Kebab” and samsa (possibly)
* Poikalon (XII – XVI c) architectural ensemble in the center of old Bukhara – includes the cathedral mosque “Masjidi Kalon”, “Miri Arab” madrasah and the highest minaret (46 m) at that time in the Orient.
* Trading Domes consists of three trading centers: Tok-i-Zargaron (1570) – Jeweler’s Bazaar, Tok-i-Tilpak Furushon – Cap Maker’s Bazaar, Tok-i-Sarrafon – Moneychanger’s Bazaar
* Tim Abdullakhan was built in 1577 and was one of the most elegant trade halls in Bukhara where silk and wool was sold by Afghan trades
Dinner at Madrassah of Nodir Devon Begi with folklore show (minimum 10pax) (only on summer time)
Main dish: «Manti» (possibly)
Night at hotel
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Samarkand by coach, arrival and accommodation at hotel.
Lunch at local restaurant or at the craft centre “Meros”.
Main dish: “Pelmeni” (“Dumplings”) (possibly)
Transfer at the craft centre «Meros»
The group is divided into sub-groups and within 15 minutes have to improvise products appropriate for the games in the presence of masters:
– Manufacturers bowls or braids on a potter’s wheel
– Dyeing the material with natural dyes
– Production of Samarkand paper
– Embroidery threads of gold (gold embroidery)
– Making of the national Uzbek dolls
– Painting miniatures on paper (made by the guests)
19:30 Dinner at National Uzbek house .
Main dish: “Uzbek Plov”. Folklore music program.
Transfer at hotel.
Night at hotel
Breakfast at hotel. Start of city tour in Samarkand including:
* Gur Amir mausoleum (XV c) Timurids dynastic burial vault. A unique monument of architecture with blue ribbed tessellated dome.
* Registan Square (XV–XVIIc) official center of Timur Empire, cosist of grandious madrasahs of Ulugbek, Sher Dor & Tillya Kari.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Main dish: Shurpa/Shashlik (possibly)
* Bibi Khanum mosque (XIVc) built by Timur to be biggest mosque at time. Architect, craftsmen & painters built in 5 years.
* Free time in Oriental Bazaar (closed on Monday)
19:30 Gala Dinner at Registan Square (Tillya Kori Madrassah) (possibly) with music program and show with belly dance
Main Dish: “Roast lamb on a spit”
Transfer at hotel. Night at hotel
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer at airport on flight to home country.